Sunday, December 4, 2011

Trust at Bird is the Word!

Jeannie, one of the November celebrants, prepared a canvass kit for the Wednesday Group to channel our inner talent in painting  . . .  at least in painting the base where we would put our scrapbook layout on.  :D

We applied gesso on the canvass before applying paint. I used Making Memories paint in lagoon and yellow as my background (courtesy of Sharon Chua).  I stamped on Tattered Angels stop watch and applied medium gel to set in the paint and stamp.

My project:



Journalling: Trust that your love will guide you through life's struggles. 


Since I intended to enter this to the next challenge at Bird is the Word, I deliberately used the word Trust in my journalling.  I always love to join challenges at BITW because my layout always end up more meaningful with my heartfelt journalling inspired by the challenge word at BITW.

Thanks for dropping by.

5 comments:

Patricia said...

very very beautiful like this choice of colors.

Jasmine S said...

Your background is just sensational and the quote/title is just perfect for your photo and the challenge. Wonderful work. Thanks for joining us at BITW.

Unknown said...

background stands out really great in those colours..love the added metal embellishments..thanks for playing along at BITW

Vicky Varvadouka said...

This layout is so beautiful!!! Great job!!!Thanks for playing along at BITW!

Lolô Artesanato said...

Beautiful page
tks for playing along at BITW
xx
Leila