Saturday, December 17, 2011

Sketch 61 at Sketchabilities

I am excited once again to share with you my take on Karan's Sketch # 61 for Sketchabilities.  As usual, the challenge sketch provides ample inspiration to come up with a well-made layout as the sketch itself provides guidance on where to put just the right amount of embellishments.  

Sketch 61
  
My take:


I did some misting here using a Prima mask.  Stamped on musical notes stamp (the info on manufacturer will follow) and embossed with fine glittery embossing powder.  The overlay which says "sweetest day"  is from Pink Paislee.  Made some fussy cutting also to add to my Prima flowers.  Owing to my messy work area, I could not recall anymore the pp used.  It was taken from a kit prepared by our LSS.

Thanks for looking and hope to see your take at Sketchabilities.

No comments: