Monday, December 19, 2011

Buttons Up at Scrap Your Crap

I believe that most, if not all, scrappers consider buttons as staple in every scrapper's stash.  These are one of those we hoard first when trying to build up our stash.  But for some reason, they are often forgotten owing probably to the never ending releases of new embellies in the market.  In fact, I have seemed to have abandoned them, thus, the dust accumulating on jars upon jars of buttons.  

It just an excellent idea that Scrap Your Crap came up with a challenge to find creative ways to use buttons in a layout or project.

This is what I came up with:


I used yellow buttons to create the rays of the sun.   I used lesser embellishments than usual to highlight how buttons can themselves be used as the highlight of a layout.  I love how the LO turned out.  The colors are so vibrant (loving my own, of course!)

Please head on to Scrap Your Crap and you will be glad you have now the reason to use those buttons which are just sitting in the containers begging to be used.

Thanks for dropping by.

2 comments:

Tammy E. said...

Really cute page. The colors are very striking.

Tammy E. said...

Really cute page. The colors are very striking.