Friday, September 9, 2011

Sketchabilities No. 54

I was looking for some inspiration to finish the remaining sheets of EP Dots and Stripes.  I searched for some sketch challenges that were up.  The current sketch at Sketchabilities caught my fancy.  I think, I have mentioned quite a number of times how I get so much inspiration from sketches with circular patterns and Sketch 54 is not an exception.

Here is the sketch:


My take:


And my love affair with twine started (late bloomer eh).  Thanks for Cassie Box of Paper Issues for getting me those lovely twines by Pink Paislee.


I finished this in speed as my adrenalin was still high because of the Scraplifting game played at Pinoyscrapbookers (local scrapbook group).  To cut a long story short, I failed to take note of the supplies used, the particular lines and manufacturers.  As best as my memory will serve me, the PP are of course, from EP Metropolitan Dots & Stripes; CS is from AC; flowers are from Prima and Maya Road; Bird Cage, Stamps and Twine are from Pink Paislee; Transparency and Mists from Maya Road; Weathered Clock from Sizzix.  

Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Shona said...

this is just gorgeous, great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing at Sketchabilities :)