Tuesday, September 13, 2011

September Week 2 Challenge is Up at Sassy Lil' Sketches

There are a lot of challenge blogs you will find in the net and you will notice that there are just few blogs that you often come back for some inspiration.  This is true for me at Sassy Lil' Sketches.  Before my DT stint at SLS, I always get inspiration from SLS because the sketches are so simple and yet provide for  enough stimulation to explore.

The September Week 2 Challenge:



Since I am still into my OCness with Echo Park Metropolitan Dots and Stripes, I used the combination of the Ruby small dot and Tuxedo small dot patterned papers and their coordinated paper back to create this page. I used rub-ons from different manufacturers to complete the "Family" theme. The flowers are one of those DIY using also the pp of EP.

Hope you can join us and link up your take at SLS.  

2 comments:

Katie said...

What a fabulout layout with great details. I just love the color combination and the misting you did.

Patricia said...

adore this one...