Monday, September 26, 2011

Sketch 94 is Up at Little Shop of Sketches

Sketch 94 is Up at Little Shop of Sketches.  Head on to the site for some inspiration.  The lovely sketch is provided again by our very own Ashley Van Etten.  Don't you love this sketch with its great possibilities waiting to be explored.

My take:


I was so inspired by the sweet, soft and feminine touch of Prima's Celebrate Jack and Jill collection.  It was just sad that I  discovered this line from our LSS (Lasting Impression) quite late already so I was just able to catch few PPs.  I particularly used the Be Mine and Sweet Valentine.   They perfectly matched the sweet photo of my daughter.



Had some stickles overload to put some sparkle on my layout.  I so love the paper that I used the excess paper as a ribbon.

Thanks for dropping by.  Please do visit LSS and upload your take on the ning site.

No comments: