Thursday, August 18, 2011

Echo Park "Fresh Face" Monthly Designer Call

My love for Echo Park ("EP") cannot be doubted as gleaned from the various layouts I have created using EP collections.  With its kit packed with coordinated patterned papers, alphas and sticker elements, one is surely saved from cracking her brains out and ravaging the entire stash just to come up with a perfectly matching page.  Since I discovered EP's Kit, I have fallen in love with any line that comes out.  Except for the limitations imposed by the availability of EP in LSS, I am always on the look out for EP's new releases.  I swear you can consumed everything in the kit up to the last layout possible.

When I heard of the search for EP "Fresh Face" Monthly Designer Call, I was so thrilled.  Imagine if I get to be accepted, I will not only get to enjoy what I love doing but I will get to showcase my EP projects and inspire EP lovers such as myself.   This is not to mention the free kit I will get from it, yay!  It's like getting my cake and eating it too.  There is nothing wrong about dreaming, right?

Below are some of the projects I created using EP's Dots and Stripes and For the Record lines.

Title: Ride Along



In this layout, I stamped on Technique Tuesday Let's Get in the Gear stamp in the four (4) corners of the page and embossed using a clear embossing powder to resist the distressing. 


Supplies: PP: American Crafts CS While and Yellow; Echo Park Dots and Stripes Navy Large Dot and Navy Small Dot; Mask: Tim Holtz Idea-ology Timeworks; Stamps: Technique Tuesday Get it in Gear; Technique Tuesday Life in Pictures by Ali Edwards; Mists: Maya Road Hydrangea Blue; Memories Mists Mango Lemonade; Rub-ons: Scenic Route Vacation; Dies: Sizzix Gear and Sizzix Loops and Rik Raks ; Alphas: AC Nutmeg; Lily Bee Designs ABS Stickers; Others: Versa Fine Onyx Black.

Title: Summer Fun & Beyond




As usually seen in my other projects, I love to mist using a mask with combination of colors that match the motif of the page.  Also, the manuscript background is likewise a recent style fave.

I made use of a Cuttlebug Design border frills, rolled and pasted them around to create the flowers.  I put them over prima flowers to match the color motif.

Supplies: PP: Echo Park for the Record; Screen Prints: Hambly Mod Circles & Scrapbooker's Sonata; Ink: Brilliance Olive; Versa Fine Onyx Black; Flowers: Prima and Cuttlebug, Inc. Paper Frills; Rub-ons: AC Spring & Summer Book One; Border Stickers: Crate Paper; Stamps: Hero Arts Old Manuscript: Technique Tuesday The Family Circle by Ali Edwards; Mask: Prima.

Title: Time Well Spent


Supplies: Patterned paper: Echo Park For the Record; Maya Road Sheer Clock; Maya Road B/W Tickets; Quickutz Die Vine; Prima flowers; Prima clock stencil; Glimmer Mist and Memories Mist; Buttons; Ribbons (from local store); 7 Gypsies tape; Stamps: Cloud 9 Design Simple Memories; Inque Boutique; Hero Arts Manuscript

Thank you for dropping by.

No comments: