Sunday, June 12, 2011

The Color Room Palette # 61

Another palette is up at The Color Room.  Since I never doubted the potentials of every palette at TCR, I always make it a point to join, if I can.  This week's challenge is whitewashed.  You have to use color orange in different shades.   I always associate orange with something vintage.  So I attempted to make one with some tearing, distressing, inking, stamping and crampling.  While not so "vintagee", I still like what I made out of it.

Palette # 61



Title: My Precious

Supplies: Paper: We R Memory Keepers Frenzy Burst; AC Blue Skies; Journal: October Afternoon Cherry Hill Journal Cards; Aplha: Sizzix Twang; Flowers: Prima Swaney Collecton; Others: Heidi Swapp Clocks; Maya Road Antique Mini Chipboard Set; Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists

Thanks for visiting.

No comments: