Thursday, March 31, 2011

A Visit to Made with Love

My family and I went to Singapore for the first time on the 25th of March, 2011.  The itinerary was arranged by our tourist head, my Hubby.  Expectedly, it was squeezed in with schedules for the usual scenic or tourists spots to make the best of a 3-day stay.  At the back of my mind, I was schemingly trying to think of a way to visit at least a scrapbook store or 2 to devour on newly released stash which may have not reached LSS here. So I let myself be a slave to the entire 2 days of our stay by volunteering as the yaya for my kids (as if I had a choice) and allowing myself to be toured with a minimum, if not nay, opposition from my part.  Successfully, when I requested to visit a scrapbook store, which I already searched for in the net before leaving, Hubby gladly gave in.  

Due to time constraint, I was able to visit MADE WITH LOVE only, at Plaza Singapura.  I find the store very cozy with its relatively small space but packed with scrapbook goodies neatly arranged in sliding cabinets.  They had nice and new stuff which I haven't seen here. So despite the fact that prices are more expensive than prices here, I bought few to bring home.  I got the Echo Park Springtime and few sticker elements from Echo Park Playground and some Maya journal stuffs.   That made my Singapore trip worthwhile and memorable, among others. :)


No comments: