Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sketch # 90 is Up at Little Shop of Sketches

Another source of inspiration is revealed at Little Shop of Sketches.  I just love the challenges at LSS.  It always drives me to do layouts I usually not dare try.  For this layout, I used the pictures of my little patootie flying his first kite (courtesy of Daddy).  The vibrant pictures matched perfectly with the lightness of the sketch.  Incidentally, I took a lot of pictures of my son trying to hold on to the string of the kite, so expect more layout using similar photos.  :D

Hope you take time to play along with us.  You can upload your interpretation at LSS' ning site.

Sketch 90 courtesy of very talented Lindsey Krauss:


Head on to LSS for some variation on the Sketch.

My take:



Supplies: PP: Echo Park Little Girl; October Afternoon Night Light Louie; CS: AC white; Alpha: Jillibean Soup Alphabeans black; Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type; Stamp: Technique Tuesday Life in Pictures by Ali Edwards; Distressing Ink: TH in Mustard Seed and Broken China; Chipboard: Cosmo Cricket Togetherness; Others: Imagination Project Coaster.

Thanks for the visit.

No comments: