Monday, May 16, 2011

Little Shop of Sketches DT Call


I have been scrapping since 2008.  During the three (3) years that I have been crazy about the craft it never entered my mind to apply for any DT call.  I was just contended self-admiring the work I created in my little red scrapbook room.

I have been visiting Little Shop of Sketches for some time now to get some inspiration.  As a thought bubble, I guess it would be nice to turn tables and be the source of inspiration for fellow scrapbookers who browse the net to get Mr.  Mojos flowing.  Little Shop of Sketches is currently looking for DTs for 2011 to 2012.  You just have to create a new layout based on their Little Shop of Sketches - Sketch No. 82.  Below is my submission to try my luck on the DT call (crossing my finger).  Who knows my thought bubble may be a reality.



My take:


Title: Time Beauty

Materials used: Patterned Paper: Echo Park Little Girl; We Are Memory Keepers Write Out; Stamp: Hero Arts Manuscript; Flowers and Bling: Prima; Other Embellishments: Maya Road Sheer Clock; Sizzix Die Doll; Doilies from Guardos (local store); MS Monarch Butterflies; Letters: Echo Park.

Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Deb said...

Oh my gosh Regina - this is absolutely stunning. You are a shoe-in for the DT. Goodluck

Deb xox

Anne Pennington said...

Regina - this is gorgeous! Deb is right - you are a shoe-in! Good luck girl! Loving your layouts.

Kathleen B. Hernandez said...

Beautiful LO, Regina!! Good luck on your DT application. I'm from the Filipino Scrapbookers Group of FB. I also tried for DT with another sketch blog but i guess i still have to work on my craft. You're an inspiration to me. Again, good luck and i think you'd bag it. =)