Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Color Room Palette # 59

The Color Room is one of the sites I often visit for some inspiration. The challenges posed at Color Room always push a scrapper to go out of her comfort zone. They provide color combinations one wouldn't initially find possible.  I have joined their challenges twice already and so far I am always awed with how the color combinations turned out to be such an eye candy.

My take on TCR Palette # 59:





I cut out curves upon curves of Cosmo Cricket Earth Love and distress the edges to mimic a hill.  I also cut the trees and houses from My Little Shoe Box Whoo Loves You? - You Hoo line.


I used Prima air balloon stencil in misting using the color requirements.



Title: You Are One of Life's Miracles

Supplies: Patterned Paper: My Little Shoe Box Flying High Street; Whoo Loves You? - You Hoo; Cosmo Cricket Earth Love; AC cardstock; Alphas: AC Thickers Platforms; My Little Shoe Box Mini Alphabet Sticker Quicksand; Stickers: Hambly Studios Kraft Cardstock Stickers; Stamp: Hero Arts; Stencil: Prima; Glimmer Mists, Memories Mists.


Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Natalie Elphinstone said...

Great page! I love the misting in the background, and the way you've made your own little hills out of the Cosmo paper is just pure genius!!