Friday, January 20, 2012

Something Old and Something New at Scrap Your Crap

A new challenge is up at Scrap Your Crap.  Create a project that uses 50% of your old stash and 50% of your newly acquired scrapbook materials.   I am so glad to be part of the DT of SYC.  The challenges never fail to inspire me to dig in to my stash and find the need to use them.  I have been holding on to DCWV Alphabet Stack for years. I have scrimped on using them for that perfect layout until I could not use them anymore for being outdated.  This month's challenge at SYC compelled me to utilize them.  I mixed it with patterned papers from EP Victoria Garden, Webster's Pages Western Romance Line Dance, stamp by La Blanche Stamp Item 1225, stickers from The Girls Paperie Vintage Whimsy and a template by Crafter's Workshop.  The combination turned out fine (I like it!) and the pictures of my Godchild Julia is perfect for the layout.

  
Thanks for dropping by.

2 comments:

Penny said...

This is a beautiful layout and if you hadn't posted that it was made from your "old" stash, I would have never known! Lovely! Love Penny scrap-aholic@blogspot.com

Penny said...

I love this if you hadn't posted that you used your "stash" for this layout I would have never known! Lovely
Love Penny scrap-aholic@blogspot.com