Monday, October 24, 2011

I am part of SYC DT!!!!

Yay! I was chosen to be part of Scrap Your Crap DT.  When I chanced upon SYC's DT call, the qualifications appealed to me.  They were looking for hoarders who surround oneself with pretty papers, chipboard, embellishments, etc.  It was like they were specifically describing me so I tried my luck and applied.  I was fortunate to be chosen among the applicants.  May this be the opportunity for me to use up some of my hoard rather than a justification for me to shop. . . oh no! How come the last option sounds more appealing?! :D

Meet the rest of DT members:
Natt Smith:

Regina Castillo

Renee Zieglmeier

Caryn Kidwell

Martine Labelle

Norine Borys

Nitisha Griffin-Johunkin

Jenifer Evans

Dana Tatar

Kate Vickers

Greta Adams 
(SYC Founder)

Kim Sonksen 
(Blog Admin and DT Coordinator)

Hope you will join the challenges that we will be posting soon.

3 comments:

The Crafty Caryn said...

Congrats! Welcome to the team!

Paper Issues said...

Congratulations!! I love SYC!! =)

Kim Sonksen said...

WOOOOHOOOO - welcome to the team