Saturday, April 30, 2011

Nikki Sivils We are Family

Oh I loved the class of Ria and Pia today.  We played with Nikki Sivils We are Family kit.  I love the colors and the designs of each paper, as well as the stickers, borders and other elements that can be cut out from the paper as embellishments (in other words everything in the kit is so appealing).  Ria and Pia prepared the best LOs that can be made out of the kit.  The sample LO's and the colors of the kit perfectly matched the pictures of my family weekend stay at Sofitel last Holy Week (April 23-24).  

I am so excited to show my take on the sample LOs that I had to take pictures of them without the benefit of a morning light (talk about my low EQ).  

This is my favorite among the four (4) LOs.  The pictures of my son are just right for the playfulness of the color and the LO design.  And to prove how inspired I was with the sample LO, I won the best LO for this design.  Yehey! Won some 6x6 paper from Nikki Sivils and some flowers.





I just love the clean lines of this design.  Despite the use of 4 pictures, the LO still looked uncluttered but very nice.  


Thanks Ria and Pia for sharing your talents with us.  Looking forward to another class with you.

No comments: